Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Tel Aviv, Israel
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.908 ILS / QAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 731 prices entered by 101 different people.
Do you live in Tel Aviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 5% cheaper than in Tel Aviv (Israel)
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)