Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tel Aviv, Israel
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.584 ILS / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Tel Aviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Tel Aviv (Israel)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)