Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tel Aviv, Israel
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.510 ILS / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 573 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Tel Aviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 41% cheaper than in Tel Aviv (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ₪ in Tel Aviv you would need to make just about 16,574 ₪ (32,494元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)