Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tel Aviv, Israel
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00091 ILS / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 869 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Tel Aviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Tel Aviv (Israel)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)