Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.850 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 263% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,622TL (18,388 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)