Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.370 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 71% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,485TL (1,484 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)