Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00020 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 96% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,026TL (﷼ 40,556,445) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 2 hours ago)