Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,635 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01028 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 121% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,482TL (CH$922,464) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (about 1 hour ago)