Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.094 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 59% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,014TL ($b6,412) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 4.39 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (43 minutes ago)