Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.297 TRY / USD
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 155% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,946TL ($1,363) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)