Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,811 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09815 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 87% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,910TL (руб 70,399) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)