Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35282 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 90% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,586TL (Mex$ 21,500) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)