Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.277 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 191% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,064TL (€1,076) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 6 hours ago)