Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.850 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 93% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,906TL (RM4,273) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)