Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00748 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 214% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,865TL (₩1,720,811) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)