Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 56% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,773TL (E£ 10,984) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)