Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.281 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 69% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,250TL (4,881元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)