Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10302 TRY / INR
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 39% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,567TL (₨54,043) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 2 hours ago)