Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.444 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,286TL (R$ 4,352) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 3 hours ago)