Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.293 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,479TL (R$ 5,010) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)