Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 36% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,728TL (5,064,075 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 2 hours ago)