Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00750 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 277% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,337TL (₩1,910,863) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Natal costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 5.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Missouri costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)