Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tekirdağ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.632 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Tekirdağ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 140% more expensive than in Tekirdağ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,322TL (Dinar 971) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)