Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tehuacán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.013 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Tehuacán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Tehuacán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,348 ($b6,753) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 17,000 in Tehuacán.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)