Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tehuacán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42539 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Tehuacán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Tehuacán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,769 (Php58,227) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 16,000 in Tehuacán.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)