Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tehuacán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Tehuacán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Tehuacán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,094 in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 17,000 in Tehuacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)