Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tehuacán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 29.173 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Tehuacán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 74% more expensive than in Tehuacán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,812 (Dinar 953) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 16,000 in Tehuacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)