Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 44% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 422,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 235,816,326 ($5,601) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)