Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,092 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.515 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 69% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 432,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 134,459,537 (COL$11,676,791) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 3 hours ago)