Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.994 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 75% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 362,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 89,074,679 (COL$8,101,787) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)