Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 61% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 380,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 148,430,003 ($3,525) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)