Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran and Buenos Aires have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehranor theparallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,971 prices entered by 821 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 452.863 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 367,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 107,879,030 (ARS $238,215) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)