Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran and Buenos Aires have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehranor theparallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,675 prices entered by 803 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 467.450 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 446,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 125,520,328 (ARS $268,521) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)