Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 29.310 HNL / EUR
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 76% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 84,363 (€2,878) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 48,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 4 hours ago)