Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22175 HNL / JPY
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 104,132 (¥469,590) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 50,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (about 5 hours ago)