Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22578 HNL / JPY
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 97,059 (¥429,890) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 46,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)