Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.350 HNL / USD
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 81,392 ($3,343) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 44,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)