Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 29.016 HNL / EUR
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 104,361 (€3,597) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 52,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 4.39 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (44 minutes ago)