Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49618 HNL / PHP
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 54,973 (Php110,793) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 48,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)