Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.946 HNL / MYR
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 50,864 (RM8,554) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 49,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)