Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.105 HNL / HKD
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 156% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 135,751 (HK$43,725) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 53,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $25,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (about 5 hours ago)