Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.134 HNL / USD
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 53,746 ($2,227) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 52,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)