Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32720 HNL / INR
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 27% cheaper than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require L 46,000 in Tegucigalpa you would need to make just about L 33,545 (₨102,519) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)