Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08338 HNL / HUF
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 52,842 (633,773 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 47,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)