Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07975 HNL / HUF
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 54,192 (679,541 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 51,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)