Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05766 HNL / KZT
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require L 50,000 in Tegucigalpa you would need to make just about L 36,682 (636,119 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)