Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Techiman, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00159 GHS / COP
Do you live in Techiman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Techiman (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵10,518 (COL$6,631,185) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵10,000 in Techiman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)