Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tbilisi, Georgia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00094 GEL / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 631 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 3 hours ago)