Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tbilisi, Georgia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03709 GEL / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,900 prices entered by 745 different people.
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 7,440 Lari (ARS $200,561) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Lari in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)