Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tbilisi, Georgia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03673 GEL / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,006 prices entered by 754 different people.
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,656 Lari (ARS $153,990) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Lari in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £813 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 5 hours ago)