Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tbilisi, Georgia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03697 GEL / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,836 prices entered by 736 different people.
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,170 Lari (ARS $166,903) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Lari in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)