Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tawau, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.881 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Tawau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 51% more expensive than in Tawau (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM14,176 (€2,904) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM9,400 in Tawau.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)